We're a busy, team focused law firm in Taupo. Due to an internal promotion we are looking for a motivated, self-driven and professional individual to provide a full range of PA support to a director and legal executive working in the property team.
Each day will be varied and include; diary management, meeting organisation, producing and coordinating reports and files, general administration and making life easier, more effective and productive for our busy team.
You will have the following:
- A proven background in providing support to senior management
- A high level of initiative, professionalism, confidentiality and tact
- The ability to think laterally
- Previous experience in a law firm, and ideally in using Landonline
- A willingness to help across the firm when required
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage a number of workload requests to meet changing priorities, agreed standards and deadlines
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
You will be extremely organised and can be relied on to get things done. Your interaction and people skills will be seen as strengths enabling you to liaise and communicate with others at all levels. Your computer skills will be strong with fast and accurate keyboard proficiency.
We offer a friendly and supportive environment in the best offices in Taupo, five weeks annual leave, flexible working conditions, participation in an attractive bonus scheme and the ability to learn and develop your career.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to Lauri Dunn at [email protected] - applications close 11th of June 2021.
We aim to use plain English so please leave out the jargon and padding and definitely no spelling mistakes!